What is SVDI?
SVDI is the newest car and truck diagnostic adapter for VW/AUDI; it has the same function as the original AVDI.
SVDI is Compatible with the Following Software:
1) VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat ,BMW,software
2) TAG key tool software
SVDI VAG Command V18+BMW Commander V9.6+Immoplus+Tag Key Tool
SVDI VAG BMW Diagnostic Interface is the newest car and truck diagnostic adapter for VW/AUDI; it has the same function as the original AVDI.
1 Read PIN code via OBD
2 Match key via OBD, generate dealer key
3 Calibrate odometer via OBD
4 Clear airbag (SRS) crash data via OBD
5 Read and write flash memory of Engine via OBD, reset the times of flashing
6 Able to remove the limit to the car TV speed that the MMI-TV system of some car models put on.
7 Calculate code- support both the long and short code.
8 Synchronize KESSY dashboard and ELV (Electric Steering Lock)
1) Program the key for the newest BMW F series via reading CAS4 data. But you must open the Authorization of BMW. Then you can do this function
2) Generate the chip ID67,ID68,ID70,TP22,TP23,TP24 and so on.
3) Via reading immobilizer unit data, generate the keys for Fiat, Toyota, Ford, BMW, Audi /VW Kessy, Mercedes, Jeep and more.
4) Copy the following chip: Megamos 13, Temic 11/12 and Philips ID33
5) Generate TPX2 chip from The Texas TIRIS 4D chip of Toyota Lexus
6) Generate TPX2 chip from Texas TIRIS 4D chip (need to connect to internet)
7) Generate TPX1 chip from Texas TIRIS 4C
8) Program key for BMW 7943, 7944
Top 4 Reasons to Get SVDI VAG:
1. Support VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat ,BMW and TAG Key Tool Software
VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat Software Version: V18
BMW Software Version: V9.6
TAG key tool Software Version: V5.8
VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat Software Language Available: English, Simplified Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Danish, Czech, Bulgarian
TAG Key Tool Software Language Available: English
3. Newest SVDI Plugin Version: V2.3
4. SVDI Update Tool Download
1. BMW software need open authorization,if needed,pls inform the SN number,we will open it for you
2. SVDI software can only installed on WINDOWS XP SP2/SP3, not working on Windows Vista or Windows 7